Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog for Choice Day (not food related)

Blog for Choice Day

Today is Blog for Choice day. While I have a beef blog post to write on my latest liver attempt, I can barely face eating the stuff much less writing about it. I'll do that later this week. The writing part, at least.

Since this isn't a political blog, I'll keep this post short. Abortion rights are really about the right of a woman to make her own choices. Women are competent, moral agents. A woman can make the choice that is best for her, morally, physically, and economically.

The legal status of abortion and birth control are directly related to the life and health of women. For a comprehensive, world wide look at how different law have been enacted and their effects on women I recommend reading this link. Enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time out of the food stuffs to participate in Blog for Choice day. :)
I've enjoyed reading other peoples' blogs and I've found a few I'll have to keep visiting even after today. Looking forward to reading more of yours.