Sunday, November 1, 2009

Goals #31, 77, 82, and 85

I'm a bit behind on posting, but I have completed several goals.

Goal #31 - Get an IUD: Done. I really like it. Aside from the excruciating pain on insertion and a days worth of cramping afterwords, I've had no problems. 5 years of not having to think about birth control. Woot!

Goal #77: A weekend with no computer: One weekend down. I'm not sure if being sick made this easier or harder, though it did help having stuff planned for one of the days. While not using a computer does prevent wasting time on-line, it doesn't prevent wasting time.

Goal #82: Buy a condo: Done. Everything's signed and official. We're now in debt again.

Goal #85: Paint a room: Well, more like get a room painted. We got the entire place painted so it now has personality and color.

I expect more of the house related goals to get ticked off soon.

No comments: